Church Aisles

ABOUT US

The Church of Saint James of Jacobs Prairie was established in 1856 by the Bishop of Saint Paul and is the oldest parish west of the Mississippi River in the Diocese of Saint Cloud.  The church is located 3 miles northeast of Cold Spring on County Road 2 within the unincorporated community of Jacobs Prairie.  
Saint James historically is a small parish community with a church built in 1930 which seats about 150 people.